Old 12-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Rev \Fragile Warrior\ Volfie

"simy1" wrote in message
oups.com...
someone in the neighborhood got a good cat. Or an owl moved in. I see
those shifts in animal pupulation all the time.

Coyotes, too. Last year the coyotes were pretty out in the open and even
being spotted in Indy 'burbs.

But I've found that animals cycle. (- probably the wrong word) One year
there were rabbits, then the next year I didn't see one. Then there were
tortises everywhere (and in the ROADS -- yuck) and the next year I saw only
saw one. The only thing that seems to be on a constant increase is the
coyotes.

Giselle (which means that the barn cat population stays under control. Sad,
but true.)