Old 12-06-2005, 04:51 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

How big and/or what kind of fish do you have? Since my koi have gotten
bigger they sweep all the fine stuff to the bottom drain. ~ jan

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:55:51 GMT, "Our Family" wrote:

I have a problem this year with my three year old pond. I have very fine
floating particles of stuff that doesnt get caught by my biofalls pads. If I
turn off the pump it will settle to the bottom but when I try to vac up, it
is so fine it stirs up too quick to get it sucked up. Can anyone think of
something I could run seperate from my normal pump/waterfall set up to help
filter this out.?

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~