Old 12-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Maryc Maryc is offline
Registered User

Location: Arkansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCB
Hi all,

Anyone know where we can buy some Pattipan Squash seeds ? We had great
success with them last year, and they are delicious, but they seem to be
very hard to find this year. I have done some Internet searches for a
retailer that might carry them, to no avail.

Any suggestions for an outlet that might carry them would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry & Maggie

There is a local Feed and seed store here in my town that had a lot of them last year. I went to buy Butternut squash seeds and ended up with pattypan. A frined of mine bought another kind of squash seed from them and ended up with pattypan too. Maybe they made the shortage