Old 13-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Prasad

Default Pomegranate - Lot of Fruits - No Flowers - Please help....

Greeting !

I moved into my new home a couple of years ago in San Francisco Bay
Area. I have two Pomegranate trees about 8-10 feet tall in my back
yard. There bear a lot of flowers in spring, but no fruits. All the
flowers drop towards the end of spring. Any help on these is
appreciated...

1. Are there any promogranate varieties which grow 8-10 feet, that do
not give fruits ? (If so, I will give up worrying about fruits.)

2. Is there something that can be done to get fruits ?

Appreciate your and comments...

Thanks & Regards,
Luxme.