Old 13-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Pisces

Thanks a lot for all the valuable info.
I will now have to figure something out.
I did build myself a new canopy and threw out the two 18' 13watt bulbs that
came with the tank. I had two of those shop light fixtures in my shed that a
friend gave me years ago.I used one, it fit perfectly. maybe if I trim the
hood getting rid of all the reflector I might be able to fit both. I am
reluctant to go above 2wpg I don't want to have to fit my fish with welding
glasses to avoid stress. I hear neons don't like a lot of light. However my
sword is looking sick.
Thanks.
"Pisces" wrote in message
I have 2x 48" 40w fluorescent bulbs in my 55gal tank I would like to get
more light without adding 2 more bulbs ( the tank is not broad enough) I
can't find anything more than 40watts. where do you get those 96 watt
bulbs?
Glen