Old 13-06-2005, 12:05 PM
The Cook

"GCB" wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone know where we can buy some Pattipan Squash seeds ? We had great
success with them last year, and they are delicious, but they seem to be
very hard to find this year. I have done some Internet searches for a
retailer that might carry them, to no avail.

Any suggestions for an outlet that might carry them would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry & Maggie

Search for Scallop squash. Pinetree Gardens has a yellow one.
http://www.superseeds.com/vegr-s.htm

BTW most vegetable seeds last several years. Don't toss them at the
end of the first year.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."