Old 13-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Mark Grassman

You might look at the hardware stores for ballasts, end caps, etc. I
recently bought several electronic ballasts for 2 T12 tubes from 'Home
Depot' for a project. They also had ballasts labeled for HO. Just read the
labels (carefully) and match what the ballast is designed for with what you
want. Also they cost less than $20.00 each.

Luck

"Pisces" wrote in message
I have 2x 48" 40w fluorescent bulbs in my 55gal tank I would like to get
more light without adding 2 more bulbs ( the tank is not broad enough) I
can't find anything more than 40watts. where do you get those 96 watt
bulbs?
Glen