Old 13-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Bob Hobden

"Terry Pinnell" wrote ...
I'm fighting an ongoing battle against weeds growing through the
sand-gaps in out brick paths and patio. I spent the weekend clearing
them, this time with a high pressure hose, and refilling with fine
sand. So now I want to do whatever I can to PREVENT their
reappearance. Or at least postpone it for a long time.

But I could find nothing that appeared suitable on the Homebase
shelves this morning. Products like PathClear seem to require the
weeds to be present and growing! So I am hoping someone here can
recommend a product that I can soak into the sand that will STOP the
weeds actually growing. Surely there must be something potent enough
to do this please?

You need to seal your paving, see......
http://www.pavingexpert.com/sealants.htm

--