Old 14-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Daniel

Ohhh... so that is where all the squirrels came from :-) Thanks a lots
Neighbor

Dan

"Roy A. Fletcher" wrote in message
brsher ) wrote:
with editing...
: I live in a residential neighborhood. Last year squirrels ate or

damaged
: every tomato I had. They were running amok everywhere.
: This year I haven't seen one squirrel in my yard or even in the entire
: neighborhood. Anyone care to speculate the reason? (No, the tomatoes
: weren't poisonous).

They also bothered someone else in your neighbourhood.
That someone fed them a diet of potato chips (squirrel nip
according to some) to protect their crop and the squirrels
didn't form enough brown fat to survive the winter?

Or someone trapped them and moved them to another neighbourhood,
maybe Dan's?
etc.

Regards. RAF