Old 13-06-2005, 09:27 PM
?

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:47:40 -0400 in Baine Carruthers wrote:
I've heard more than one occasion where the help from Home Depot & Lowes
have given poor advice concerning pesticides. I know NC has a pesticide
license for consultants. It would seem to me that they would fall into that
category but maybe not.

Can you actually see someone that shelled out the money for a pesticide
license working somewhere other than the windows, flooring, or drapes
department at lowes or the BORG?

(I remember in a home despot the retired plumber was stuck in appliances
because having him on the plumbing aisle was killing sales).
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil