Old 14-06-2005, 06:33 AM

Yep, I wouldn't want mine in two pots either. You need to look at
the roots anyway. I plant mine in sphagnum moss. If you have a hole in
the bottom of a pot that leaks out into a pebble tray that's great--what
you don't want is a saucer right underneath the pot that holds water all
the time-see the difference? As for watering, water it when it's dry
not by so many days in between. Your doing right by the fan-it evens
out the temperature of the room. The stem that comes up is the spike,
what your experiencing is a branch off of that spike that will bloom
again. Be careful, give it support if it needs it-I use pipe cleaners
off the stick support that should be along your spike. Good luck...Burr