Old 14-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Alan Walker

I know that we Americans are not that homogenous in our
tastes and standards, and I think it is foolish to assume that
Europeans are anything but just as diverse. What is posted one
someone's site reflects their standards and not necessarily those
of the rest of their country or continent.

Alan Walker

In a message dated 6/13/05 11:43:17 AM,
writes:
Interesting phrase "dreadful to an American eye"...Are you saying
that Americans always produce exhibition standard bonsai?