Old 14-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Kenni Judd

No, I just wondered how long it took to get that dirty; some of our plastic
is going on seven ... Kenni

"Ray" wrote in message
news
The structure is 15 years old, but the PC covering is 9.

Based upon the ultra clear appearance post-wash, I think there is no issue
with the age of the covering.

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
Ray -- When did you build your place? Kenni

"Ray" wrote in message
Over the weekend, I pressure-washed the interior and exterior of my
greenhouse. I have to admit that I was a bit sloth in my application of
Physan over the winter (it was too damned cold to go out), but I didn't
realize the degree of contamination there, or from pollution and trees
on the outside.

I have been growing my orchids in the dark!

I'm sure I'll see more blooming shortly...

Don't let this happen to you!