Old 23-10-2002, 12:15 AM
Alison

Default Greensleeves Apple

Right well I've taken all your suggestions on board and I think I'm quite
interested in the variety "Greensleeves". I hear what you're saying about
having to live with the choice for a long time. Trouble is, we're in East
Scotland and our nearest Apple Day is 130 miles away in SW Scotland so a
tasting is a bit of a long journey away. Is there the -slightest- chance
that someone on URG might have a Greensleeves harvest that just might have a
'spare' apple that might be able to wing its way up here via snail mail?

--A