Old 15-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Snooze

"donald girod" wrote in message
I have found an unfamiliar (and very pretty) wildflower growing by the
woodshed, and my book is not helping. Is there any place I can post a
picture and have some expert tell me what the flower is?

Posting images on usenet with the hopes that someone will view it and be
able to identify it isn't very effective. It's far more effective to take a
picture of it, making sure you get a picture of the flower and the leaves
then upload the image to one of the many free webservers.

Then you can post a link to that image in almost any newsgroup you want.

-S