Old 15-06-2005, 04:16 AM
zxcvbob

Boboed wrote:
I've been juicing lettuce and spinach this year as it's much
easier than growing the wheatgrass I do in the winter. Now that it's
getting hot I figure the lettuce won't last much longer. I've never
grown it for salads during hot weather anyway. What's a green that
grows pretty well in hot weather? Good tasting is nice but it's almost
bound to be better than wheatgrass whatever it is.

"Malabar spinach", swiss chard, edible chrysanthemum, rat tail radish,
alfalfa, dandelions. I wonder how corn leaves would work?

Bob