Old 15-06-2005, 07:17 AM
*muffin*

maybe www.designtoscano.com

they have really neat ( yea, expensive) garden pieces, I have several for
around my pond.

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On 14 Jun 2005 18:16:22 -0700, wrote:

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

I know I've seen this. It's a catalog with real expensive art, including
real different garden art. All I can remember is it starts with a T has
lots of nude garden art sculptures. Anyone? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~