Old 15-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Travis

Snooze wrote:
"donald girod" wrote in message
I have found an unfamiliar (and very pretty) wildflower growing by
the woodshed, and my book is not helping. Is there any place I
can post a picture and have some expert tell me what the flower is?

Posting images on usenet with the hopes that someone will view it
and be able to identify it isn't very effective. It's far more
effective to take a picture of it, making sure you get a picture of
the flower and the leaves then upload the image to one of the many
free webservers.
Then you can post a link to that image in almost any newsgroup you
want.
-S

As long as CV is alive it will be identified. So post the pic to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5