Old 15-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "IanG" contains these words:

What can I plant in pots around the concrete area the dog uses as a toilet
to mask the smells. I do wash and bleach the area regular but it still
smells a little in the heat.

How about a nice septic tank? No-one would blame the dog, innit.

I can't think of anything else which could be made to scent the air
heavily and continuously over the warmer months. You could try a mix of
Mahonia (very early), lilac (early), honeysuckle (early - mid), roses
(early - late), sweet peas (mid - late), lavender (most of the year),
thyme (when trodden on), etc.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/