Old 15-06-2005, 08:46 PM
limey

"presley" wrote in message

limey wrote:
I have two lilies now chewed down to the nubs on the second attack.
We've pretty much given up on daylilies too, though, since something (or
somethings) eat the buds each night before they open. We're overrun
with deer, who flock through the back yard; rabbits; squirrels; birds;
and a garden variety of bugs. Ain't gardening grand - and we still keep
on trying!

Dora

daylilies are candy to deer. ......LOL
but people closer to towns have fewer deer and maybe more rabbits

Could be. We have only two rabbits and they seem to prefer the clover in
the lawn.
The deer, however, are overrunning the area.
We have five or six of them galloping through the yard at the same time.
:-(

Dora