Old 22-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Kay Easton

Default Alliplugs and bubble wrap

In article , JennyC
writes

I don't have spacers between my bubble wrap and the glass. I use they
clip things that go in the rails to keep the wrap in place. Works a
treat.

The levels of condensation seem minimal. Most of the things in the GH
over the winter are not very 'wet' so maybe it is a self sustaining
atmosphere.

the main problem with bubble wrap is that you probably want to remove it
for the summer and replace it next winter. I have canes suspended from
the roof of the greenhouse which means I can simply drape the bubble
wrap tent fashion over the canes - it takes about 10 mins to remove for
the summer and a little longer to put it back again for the winter.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/