Old 22-10-2002, 06:56 PM
William Tasso

Default Christmas

Hello one 'n' all

Although I have donned my heat-proof suit for mentioning Christmas in
October, you can all put away your flame throwers because this one is very
definitely on-topic ;o)

Was in the garden centre today and remembered that the kids had asked for a
Christmas tree for the garden. saw many that looked close but none that
convinced me they were the 'right' one. staff not much help either on this
occasion. it is difficult to relate a real live growing plant to the poor
dried out specimens that are available on the high street at christmas time.

The one I mean is the traditional green chappie not the later (more
fashionable ?) blue things. Anyone know its name? I expect common or latin
would do.

Thanks

--
William Tasso - http://www.tbdata.com/