Old 15-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Mike

I have an Argos 670/0108 and it is fine. You don't need a 'security
shredder' which gives a fancy cross cut for what you are shredding.

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea
"Broadback" wrote in message
I am looking for a paper shredder, strangely it is not off topic. What
I would like is one that will shred, amongst other things, a few sheets
of newspaper at one time. I would like to use shredded newspaper to
sandwich my rather excessive amount of grass to compost it. any ideas
as to model, source and supply please? also any tips on relative
quantities would be helpful.
TIA