Old 22-10-2002, 07:11 PM
Rod

Default Apples again

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
All this talk of apples and thoughts turning to planting and -wha' d'you
know - Andy Sturgeon has an article in the Daily Mail Weekend magazine all
about apples. Well *some* about apples. He mentioned a variety called
"Alison's Orange" and I'd like to track down a supplier. I've tried
Brogdale's website to no avail. Anyone know anything about this variety?

It's Ellison's Orange a nice apple early/ mid season - unique flavour that
may not suit all modern tastes. Tender flesh doesn't keep or travel well.

Rod