Old 15-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Shelly Hurd

Iris,
Not sure it's still there, but Ernie Kuo had a spectacular myrtus on his
site (or did the last time I went there). I have four currently in
development and love them (they are different though - but NO POM POMS
either). I was fortunate enough some years ago to receive a 40 or 50 year
old myrtus that I brought home and planted in the back yard, I've been
air-layering the branches off since. Enjoy it, at least they smell good
when you prune them.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd - Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9