Old 22-10-2002, 07:33 PM
William Tasso

Default Greensleeves Apple

"Alison" wrote:
Right well I've taken all your suggestions on board and I think I'm quite
interested in the variety "Greensleeves". I hear what you're saying about
having to live with the choice for a long time. Trouble is, we're in East
Scotland and our nearest Apple Day is 130 miles away in SW Scotland so a
tasting is a bit of a long journey away. Is there the -slightest- chance
that someone on URG might have a Greensleeves harvest that just might have

'spare' apple that might be able to wing its way up here via snail mail?

sorry, can't help you with the apple. My favourite (to eat) is ida-red
(sp?) but I've no idea how well they grow/crop.

while you await replies to this and your other posts would you take a quick
look at the date/time settings on your computer and adjust where necessary.
you appear to be posting from the future.

btw: if you really are from the future could you let me know (privately
would help) the lottery numbers for the next draw ;o)

good luck with your quest.

--
William Tasso - http://www.tbdata.com/