Old 17-06-2005, 06:59 AM
*muffin*

the weather this past week has hit 90 for 5 days!

(I'll have to check the pond temps)

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
How's the weather been? Lotus, though hardy, like it hot to really get
growing. ~ jan

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:13:59 -0400, "*muffin*" wrote:

I am trying *again* to grow a lotus in my pond.
(years ago in my OTHER residence I had no problem with lotus, they took

off
all over)

last year they refused to grow.

this year 2 weeks ago I bought another ,, had the place PLANT it for me

in a
basket, they said be very careful to not break leaves ( as they bleed

yucky
& it will kill plant) etc. it had one growing point on it, which has
turned into a floating leaf......... 2 weeks, that's it...... when will

it
grow anything else???

btw, if you have to be that delicate of it,, how do you keep the frogs

from
damaging it?? ( I KNOW I didn't have problems with the past ones)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~