Old 17-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Pavel314

"mar10" wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently posted a question regarding a troy bilt Pony roto tiller
that tipped on it's side.

Well it looks like the carburetor may have become cracked. Wondering
what kind of cost I'm going to be looking at to repair/replace?
Anyone had to have this job done before?

Obviously will be calling repair shops tomorrow morning to check on
this, but wondered if it's going to be work it or if I'll need to
replace the unit. It was a bit price - $900 or so so hoping a repair
is in store.

I bought a used wood chipper last year; it turned out that the carb had to
be replaced. It only cost $75 and the job is simple; a couple of bolts and
connecting the fuel line.

Paul