Old 23-10-2002, 07:33 PM
Alison

Default Alliplugs and bubble wrap

"Martin & Anna Sykes" wrote in message
Personally, I'm going to avoid insulating the whole greehouse and instead
have got one of those small plastic 'greenhouses' which I'll put inside.
That should keep the tender stuff OK and the rest can take its chances.

Yes I had one of those - a superduper one with a zip - until season two when
the zip decided to part company from the slightly hardened plastic :-( Now
it's useless except as extra staging. Occassionally it gets fleece draped
over it so I suppose it's not *entirely* useless. Better luck with yours -
if it has a zip then don't be as zealous as I was trying to ventilate etc
etc

--A