Old 23-10-2002, 07:38 PM
CK

Default Christmas

We have it in our hall for 2-3 weeks over the Christmas period.
It is pretty warm there, not really hot, but I don't think it would mind being hot
provided you give it a bit of water, after all it gets pretty hot on the patio in the
summer.
The only thing we do, is to take care not to put it back out if it is very cold
weather without acclimatising it a bit first!