Old 17-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Clive in Kent

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Well at least this one appeared, but the problem is I'm unable to respond
to the poster of articles, I get a strange window when I go to 'reply' and
then the only option I get is 'send' if I click on that the message just
disappears!

It's driving me round the bend!

As well as stopping me being rude to contributors!(:-)

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

You need to click on "Reply Group" not "Reply"

Clive in Kent