Old 14-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Alan Holmes

Default What is happening to my posts?

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with the
new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Old 14-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Sacha

On 14/6/05 18:08, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with the
new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

Gottit!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 14-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Rupert

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

I can't see it --where did it go

Old 14-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Mike

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with

the
new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

No.
--
Martin

Yes it has,
..
..
..
..
..
..

it's behind you ;-)

Old 14-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Mike

Booo!
--

DON'T DO THAT! Made me jump :-(

Old 14-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Mike

On this great day..Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:08:33 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with the
new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Perhaps you sent them to the correct NG .... alt.test... for this action
;-)...

Mike

Pullout "stop" to reply by email
Old 14-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Alan Holmes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Well at least this one appeared, but the problem is I'm unable to respond
to the poster of articles, I get a strange window when I go to 'reply' and
then the only option I get is 'send' if I click on that the message just
disappears!

It's driving me round the bend!

As well as stopping me being rude to contributors!(:-)

Old 14-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Alan Holmes

"Rupert" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

I can't see it --where did it go

You must be suffering the same problem I have!(:-)

Old 16-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Mike

On this great day..Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:14:24 +0100, "J.Martin"
wrote:

I'm having the same problem.
J.
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Ditch Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 ... and have a look at
Fort'e Free Agent .. www.forteinc.com

Old 17-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Clive in Kent

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I've tried to send a couple of test messages as I'm having trouble with
the new OE I'm using, but neither of them has appeared, will this one?

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Well at least this one appeared, but the problem is I'm unable to respond
to the poster of articles, I get a strange window when I go to 'reply' and
then the only option I get is 'send' if I click on that the message just
disappears!

It's driving me round the bend!

As well as stopping me being rude to contributors!(:-)

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

You need to click on "Reply Group" not "Reply"

Clive in Kent