Old 17-06-2005, 06:27 PM
VX

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:52:03 +0100, Mike wrote
(in message ):

your ward councillor(s) and or parish/town councillors to agree, it
would probably have to go to committee, in which case you might have a
better chance of your objection being upheld.

Be warned. A Local Parish/Town Council objection counts as ONE objection and
has about as much weight and use as a Chocolate Teapot. A few well written
objections from neighbours will carry MUCH much much more weight. I have
come OFF the Local Parish Council and this was one of the reasons. I can
create more stink and possible action as an individual as I could as a
Councillor.

However don't forget, that just because you 'do not like the look of the
thing', it is not grounds for objecting with any hope of it sticking.

Thanks for the replies- its given me a bit more to chew on!

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)