Old 18-06-2005, 01:26 AM
madgardener

pull a leaf. if the sap is milky, it's spurge, or Euphorbia. wash your
hands if it's milky and you get it on your hands, as it can possibly be
irritating, and if you touch your mouth absently like a lot of us, you could
have a slight reaction to it. that's my best guess. great picture, by the
way.
madgardener
"DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
When I spotted this one I had hoped that one of the flowers I bought
last year was coming back but the leaf pattern isn't the same.

http://members.aol.com/digitalvinyl6...gingBasket.jpg

Probably a boring weed, but I like to know my enemy
So if its bad I want to do it in before those buds finish there job.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
3rd year gardener
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalf...=/2055&.src=ph