Old 17-06-2005, 11:12 PM

haha, as he said it to me, people buy multi million dollar homes and
they want trees right away, not to have to wait 15 years. There is so
much money around today because of all the tax cuts for just being
wealthy that people spend liike crazy on anything they want. Why
would anyone spend $100,000 for a bottle of wine?

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:16:06 -0400, Steve wrote:

... that the tree would live?? Wow, I was assuming they were valuable
for lumber or something. Your friend claims they want to transplant 100
foot tall trees? I wouldn't say it couldn't be done because they do
amazing things but more likely I think your friend is a kook. :-)

Steve