Old 17-06-2005, 11:08 PM
~Roy~

I can leave the pond today after I am satisfied with how things are,
yet first thing in the morning and going down to the pond to wake up
with a hot cup of coffee, I will still start to piddle around and most
times the coffee gets cold and I am off to playaing around with the
pond, plants, fish. My wife gets burned up with me always fiddling
around and not just letting it alone. Especially when I ask her what
fountain nozzle she wants on the fountains, etc..........I wish I
could just let things be, but there is always a blad eof gras here or
a miss shaped leaf there, or something that needs to be tinkered with.

n Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:22:18 -0700, ~ janj JJsPond.us
wrote:

===I call that The Ponder's Putter.
===
===I don't understand people who say, "Boy, it must be nice to sit out here
===and listen to the waterfall and watch the fish swim." Sit!!!! ??
===
===What you describe below is what gives me the "feel good" feeling about my
===ponds. Pinch off something here, rearrange something there. ~ jan
===
===On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:56:59 -0600, Wilmdale wrote:
===
===Ok, what do you do when you can't do what you want to do with your pond
===and filters and all when you want to do it?
===First you stroll around the pond rethinking what you are planning to do
===and wondering why you did not think of that the first time. Then, just
===so you feel like you have done something constructive, look for the most
===crowded pot(s) of plants, take them out, split them, repot them, put one
===(or one of each) back in your pond and give the other to your neighbor
===who has a pond! Then you can walk around your pond a bit more looking
===at your latest handiwork and feeling better about the other stuff.
===Try it! Works good for me! Anyone else have a 'water garden therapy'
===they do?
===W. Dale
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~