Old 18-06-2005, 06:40 PM
David Bockman

"Dee Randall" wrote in
:

This past month I discovered two trees at a assisted-living apartment
and asked around and could not find the name of this one tree. I
will describe it.

The flowers were so similar to Dogwood, but they had pointed edges
instead of the rounded ones. The tree was absolutely full of
blossoms. The top of the trees had hardly any blossoms on them, as if
it might be allergic to the sun, for better explanation. The blossoms
were whitish/green (basically white and with ever so lightly tinted
with green).

Someone said that the tree blooms all summer, but I don't know if this
is true.
Thanks so much.
Dee

Dee-- Look at Cornus kousa.