Old 11-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Help needed

On 11 Feb 2003 05:14:36 -0800, (Jeny) wrote:

Your first request created a list of questions and an apology.
I wrote it to Jerry not Jeny. Welcome to the group Jeny.
I guess I need to clean my glasses more often.
But we need more information. See the long reply to your original
post.

SuE

No problem)
Btw I answered all you questions as you will see. Thanks again for
your will to help

Jeny -
Your fertilizer was a bit strong. But I am wondering about the
type of Dendrobium.

Repot in the spring when you see new root growth (green tips to
the roots). Do not put it in a much larger pot. Den. like tight
shoes.

We will look for your pictures.
Yes, Begonia is Begonia. In general Begonia and Violets are
lower light plants and where they are happy would be a good place
to grow Phalaenopsis. Your Paph should be happy there. A Paph is
more adaptable to different light settings.
SuE