Old 24-10-2002, 09:04 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Outside light question. Dont flame me the light will be in the garden :-)

In article ,
writes
Hi,

I know this isn't a plant or pest question so apologies if this
doesn't fit within the group. But i thought if anyone knows the answer
you lot will.

Does anyone know if its possible to buy an outside floodlight that
will come on at dusk at say 60 watts

I was just wondering why you want a light on outside all the time once
it gets dark?

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,