Old 19-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Toni

"profpam" wrote

Now, we have another movie that does not not have a clue about the
orchids portrayed. Hollywood is still in fantasy land.

In my experience this is the case with any film or TV show made about any
topic in which the viewer is well versed.

In my case I have worked with dogs in a professional capacity for 33 years
as a trainer, groomer, handler etc. and cannot bear to watch anything
remotely regarding dogs. They always opt for the wacky owners with the
cutesy stupid story- it is unbearable and *so* not the way it is.

In this case your intimate knowledge of the topic just caused a focus on
everything that was incorrect and ridiculous- while 95% of the viewing
public hadn't a clue that the facts got crossed up.

Probably even Bruce Wayne feels the same way when he watches "Batman".

--
Toni
South Florida USA