Old 24-10-2002, 11:43 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Outside light question. Dont flame me the light will be in the garden :-)

"Mike" wrote in message

I have a beauty from B & Q. Not quite what you want with regards to the
amount of light, but it is an attractive 'Coach Light' with a bulb which
is on half brilliance when it gets dark and has a sensor which pulls it
up to full brilliance when triggered.

Adjustable range, we have it outside our new patio doors :-)) Looks
nice and does what we want.

Mike, does it use a normal bulb and what is the wattage on half and full
power?
Thought I'd ask as your answers may save (or not) a trip to B & Q at Slough.
--
Bob
http://www.pooleygreengrowers.org.uk/ about an allotment site