Old 19-06-2005, 04:59 PM
higgledy

Default tomato blooms falling off

I planted several varieties of tomato plants this year, 5 plants total.
I used Osomacote slow release fertilizer. All seem to do well, most are
not growing all that well, I think due to the cold spring. Anyway, one
plant has many blosoms, but as soon as the bloom wilts the blossom
falls off with no tomato left behind. The other plants have several
blooms but none have yet developed into a tomato. I do not think that I
over-fertilized because these plants are not tall, nor bushy, nor
yellowed. They seem to be non-fruit bearing?? I have tiny peppers and
tiny cucmbers forming but my tomato plants are going no where.