Old 19-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Steve Calvin

Gary Woods wrote:

Finally, a semi-nice day (at least it's not raining) and warmish (above 50)
temps. So I'm happily snipping the scapes off a number of garlic varieties;
the rest will be ready in a week or so. And I'll only hang around people
who like garlic for a while!
For any compulsive types who are following along, my online spreadsheet, in
the .sig below, has been updated.

Yours in bad breath,

Cut my scapes about 2 weeks ago. Strange that I'm that much ahead of you
just being about 1 1/2 south of ya.

Used the scapes in salads, made some garlic mashed potatoes, etc. Gonna
be a good crop this year judging from the taste of the scapes. :-)

--
Steve
Ever notice that putting the and IRS together makes "theirs"?