Old 20-06-2005, 04:50 AM
madgardener

Default Bead seed Poppies (last Pic).

neat pictures. hint at taking them, try early morning light, or afternoon,
or cloudy. try to remain still so the picture isn't fuzzy (I have that
problem myself) and last.........before Travis flames you for posting the
pictures on the "chat" newgroup, you might be flamed for putting the
pictures here instead of on alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens
newsgroup.........I didn't mind, but there are those who DO, who WILL and
who might voice their displeasure............I don't mind though. (next
time, put a warning to those who don't want the size to threaten them, as
Janet from Europe has time limited internet, put a warning of "attached
jpg's in post"

just my being helpful since I got myself in deep compost a while back for
posting pictures here and I've been a contributing writer and answerer for
well on seven years. Live and learn even if I have been here a long time.

madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern TEnnessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36 where my Dragon lilies
are blooming so thickly and so wonderfully, the perfume is thickly pushing
thru the screens to smell up the whole bedroom tonight!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"Brian and Michelle" wrote in message

----