Old 20-06-2005, 05:23 AM
Epiforums

I would be nice if I could look at some pix so I can understand what an
"epi" is. And read some comments, all without logging in. It's not
until I post that I would need a screen name.

You are able to browse through the "Blooming Photos" of the gallery
area without logging in. As for comments, site announcements are
available from the forums. A whole FAQ on epiphyllum growing is
enabled for non-logged in users.

I see registering is just a small commitment from the users part, and
it helps me to contact them in the future for site announcements. At
least I don't charge a dime, unlike some other "garden" sites.