Old 15-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Epiforums

Default New Epiphyllum Website

Epiforums
http://www.epiforums.com

The Online Epiphyllum Community!
Read messages posted in the forums
Chat with others
Get general growing information
Most of all, see the gorgeous blooms in the gallery!

See you there,
Eddie
Old 17-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Rev \Fragile Warrior\

"Epiforums" wrote in message
Epiforums
http://www.epiforums.com

The Online Epiphyllum Community!
Read messages posted in the forums
Chat with others
Get general growing information
Most of all, see the gorgeous blooms in the gallery!

See you there,
Eddie

Oh, goody! I just got two small epi plants last week and I want to get more
soon. I'll be right over.

Giselle

Old 17-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Stubby

Epiforums wrote:
Epiforums
http://www.epiforums.com

The Online Epiphyllum Community!
Read messages posted in the forums
Chat with others
Get general growing information
Most of all, see the gorgeous blooms in the gallery!

I would be nice if I could look at some pix so I can understand what an
"epi" is. And read some comments, all without logging in. It's not
until I post that I would need a screen name.
Old 20-06-2005, 05:23 AM
Epiforums

I would be nice if I could look at some pix so I can understand what an
"epi" is. And read some comments, all without logging in. It's not
until I post that I would need a screen name.

You are able to browse through the "Blooming Photos" of the gallery
area without logging in. As for comments, site announcements are
available from the forums. A whole FAQ on epiphyllum growing is
enabled for non-logged in users.

I see registering is just a small commitment from the users part, and
it helps me to contact them in the future for site announcements. At
least I don't charge a dime, unlike some other "garden" sites.

[IMG] code is On

Traffic To Your Website???How can Grow Your Website??? man with honour Gardening 1 31-10-2007 02:06 PM
Epiphyllum question Weeble Gardening 9 15-06-2005 10:12 PM
What is this plant? = Epiphyllum oxypetalum Cereoid-UR12- Plant Science 1 21-08-2003 10:32 AM