Old 20-06-2005, 01:46 PM

In a message dated 6/20/05 12:06:08 AM, Tiziano writes:
it takes 5 years almost to start making some adult needles

That makes sense. The tree was probably a year or two old when my friend
bought it, and he had it for another two years before I got it. Now that it has
been cowed into submission, it will probably not try to make any more candles
for quite a while.
After I sat through a four hour lecture/demonstration on Pierneef style,
Charles Ceronio signed two copies of his book and descended on my tree. It is now
starting to bud back, Gott sie danke, but he cut off the two bottom
branches, so I will eventually have to repot it turned around.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++