Old 20-06-2005, 01:12 PM
enigma

"Travis" wrote in
news:KSute.12482$kj5.7798@trnddc03:

"madgardener" wrote in message
neat pictures. hint at taking them, try early morning
light, or afternoon,
or cloudy. try to remain still so the picture isn't fuzzy
(I have that
problem myself) and last.........before Travis flames you
for posting the
pictures on the "chat" newgroup, you might be flamed for
putting the pictures here instead of on
alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup.........I didn't
mind, but there are those who DO, who WILL and
who might voice their displeasure............I don't mind
though. (next
time, put a warning to those who don't want the size to
threaten them, as
Janet from Europe has time limited internet, put a warning
of "attached
jpg's in post"

just my being helpful since I got myself in deep compost a
while back for
posting pictures here and I've been a contributing writer
and answerer for
well on seven years. Live and learn even if I have been
here a long time.

madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler,
overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern TEnnessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
where my Dragon lilies
are blooming so thickly and so wonderfully, the perfume is
thickly pushing
thru the screens to smell up the whole bedroom tonight!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have pointed out the error of some folks ways a couple of
times but never flamed anyone.

true.
also, many newshosts will strip binaries (pictures) from non-
binary groups, so we get the post, but no picture. those of us
on dial-up really don't want pictures clogging up the download
time, especially those of us with multiple computers on a
network using dialup (yes, i could get broadband, but the
dial-up is free)
binary groups or websites are for pictures.
lee
--
war is peace
freedom is slavery