Old 20-06-2005, 09:22 PM
madgardener

Travis, I wasn't upset, I just wanted to warn about posting jpg's here. And
I still don't think it's anything to get the knickers into a wad about. As
long as we warn people about there being attachments of pictures, giving
those of us the capabilities to open them, I don't see the harm. most
computers now have better capabilities to open these pictures without so
much time consuming problems and band width consumption. But having said
that, my computer address files accidentally sent Janet Barclough some
pictures inadvertantly and she had already asked me not to send any. I
didn't the last time but despite my computer hiccuping and sending to
EVERYONE in my address files................(oy vey!!) I deleted her address
just to ensure I'd not have that mistake again. I treasure her friendship
and gardening banter way more than her thinking I'm sending band witdh
consuming jpg's to her. That's why I offer pictures to those who want to
see what I write about.......................

now as for showing me once again the rules, know I am a notorious rule
bender, but I don't do it to fly in the face of people. there are just some
that are tight about it.

I have currently a contradiction of garden humor, by the way.......an EASTER
lily blooming in time for SOLSTICE.........but picture is available to those
who holler at me at my e-mail addy..........I am thru trying to post
pictures on alt.bianaries.garden.pictures.com as they don't always come thru
for me.

madgardener cleaning up after an intense storm...........