Old 21-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
Travis, I wasn't upset, I just wanted to warn about posting jpg's
here. And I still don't think it's anything to get the knickers
into a wad about. As long as we warn people about there being
attachments of pictures, giving those of us the capabilities to
open them, I don't see the harm. most computers now have better
capabilities to open these pictures without so much time consuming
problems and band width consumption. But having said that, my
computer address files accidentally sent Janet Barclough some
pictures inadvertantly and she had already asked me not to send
any. I didn't the last time but despite my computer hiccuping and
sending to EVERYONE in my address files................(oy vey!!) I
deleted her address just to ensure I'd not have that mistake again.
I treasure her friendship and gardening banter way more than her
thinking I'm sending band witdh consuming jpg's to her. That's why
I offer pictures to those who want to see what I write
about.......................

now as for showing me once again the rules, know I am a notorious
rule bender, but I don't do it to fly in the face of people. there
are just some that are tight about it.

I have currently a contradiction of garden humor, by the
way.......an EASTER lily blooming in time for SOLSTICE.........but
picture is available to those who holler at me at my e-mail
addy..........I am thru trying to post pictures on
alt.bianaries.garden.pictures.com as they don't always come thru
for me.

madgardener cleaning up after an intense storm...........

It isn't "alt.bianaries.garden.pictures.com" it is
"alt.binaries.pictures.gardens".

Since you are able to post here it should be no problem to post to the
pictures group, just don't excede your ISP's max file size. It is best
to post the pictures one at a time not all in the same post.

If your computer is sending pictures to people in your address book all
by itsself you might have some sort of virus or trojan.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5